AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE (ALS)
AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE has been effectively operating on the Georgian market of audit and legal services since 2013.
AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE has earned great trust of the business community via adherence to its key values: professionalism, responsibility and commitment.
The Company was the first on the Georgian market to use comprehensive approach in client servicing. In 2016, after enactment of the new Georgian law “On bookkeeping”, AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE was one of the first companies to enter the register of audit firms and gained the right for auditing.
The staff of AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE includes experts with experience of projects of various complexity. Auditors and legal experts are result-oriented and seek to achieve high standards of servicing.
Our key services:
- Audit of financial statements under IFRS is the key tool for protecting interests of shareholders and investors.
- Tax audit is the most popular type of audit in Georgia, which mitigates risks in the event of a tax inspection.
- Tax advice is indispensable for business planning.
- Legal support in tax disputes - attendance of a high-qualified auditor and/or legal expert as a company representative, which mitigates tax sanctions imposed on the reviewed entity on average by 25 to 50%, and in some cases - by 100%.
- Depending on the scope, specifics and complexity of bookkeeping in your company, AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE would like to offer you the following type of accounting services:
- Remote bookkeeping – an accountant works in the office of AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE and periodically (in accordance with the approved schedule or in the event of urgent necessity) arrives at the client’s office. This option is most convenient for small and medium-sized entities.
- On-site accounting – an accountant of AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE (in cooperation with a legal expert, when necessary) is working at the client’s office. The accountant and legal expert’s work is periodically checked by an auditor of AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE.
- Bookkeeping recovery – incorrect bookkeeping or loss of a database increase tax risks; to avoid this, accounting records are recovered by source documents of the company.
- Creation of accounting (bookkeeping) structure – appropriate accounting structure ensures economy and security. Auditors of AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE will organize bookkeeping on the professional level in your company.
- Introduction of accounting software – out of the many accounting software applications available in Georgia, auditors of AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE will select and implement what fits your company.
Valuation of assets
- Valuation of assets – auditors of AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE hold the license for valuation of both movable and immovable assets of individuals and legal entities.
AUDITEND LEGAL SERVICE provides the legal services within the following areas:
- Civil law
- Corporate law
- Labour law
- Administrative law
- Criminal law
- Provide legal advice
- Prepare documents
- Participate in negotiations
- Represent your Company in court
- Carry out legal audit
- Firm Partner, Auditor, experience since 1999.
- Firm Partner, Director, Auditor, experience since 2006.
- Auditor, experience since 2010.
- Firm Partner, Director, Legal expert, experience since 2004.
- Firm Partner, Head of Accounting Department, experience since 2000.