Due Diligence is a procedure aimed at an independent and comprehensive evaluation of the investment object. The purpose of this procedure is to detect, avoid and minimize entrepreneurial risks (economic, legal, tax, marketing risks) in the best possible way.
Traditionally Due Diligence is required for:
- M&A transactions;
- acquisition of shares and participation shares;
- acquisition of real estate;
- joint ventures, partnerships;
- giving out loans, project finance;
- other transactions if a buyer, an investor is highly interested in getting confidence in the transparency of the transaction before its execution.